Many online gambling scams use Bitcoin as deposit and withdrawal method, because it is an anonym and decentralized system. Therefore, the risk to get scammed is unlike higher with Bitcoin only sites!
Other online gambling scams claim to have a license and are authorized + regulated by governments, while in reality those “sub-licenses” have no legal basis!
If you love to drive cars without security belt or play at online gambling scams, we wish you good luck!
If not, simply qualify for our Poker or Sports Betting or Casino account consumer protection service or ask your favourite site to join our fair and independent Mediation service.
Online gambling scams and warnings to stay away
- 1XBit scam + 1XBet scam
- 90dakika.com scam
- 999Dice scam
- BetBaller scam
- betbtc.co scam
- betcoin.ag scam!
- betplay77.com scam
- Betsoft scam gaming software
- bitbingo.io scam
- bitsport.bet scam
- crocozino.io scam
- Cloudbet scam has no license!
- Dollaro Poker Network + Skins
- duckdice.io scam
- Equity Poker Network, Full Flush
- fun-casino.com scam
- heracasino.com scam
- Jetwin scam
- lunarbets.eu scam
- MegaDice scam, 500+ Bitcoins defrauded and disappeared!
- Merge Gaming Network – Carbon Poker, Sportsbook, Players Only
- Online Gaming Embezzlement – General info
- Ourgame Poker scam
- parasino.com scam
- Powerbet scam litigation 75:25 in process, join + claim your money!
- SatoshiDice scam, 500+ Bitcoins defrauded and disappeared!
- sportsbet.io + bitcasino.io + vegascasino.io
- tamambet3.com scam