- Dispute resolution between you and the operators for your Game Protect qualified gaming accounts
- Lawyer and civil court proceeding, in case you have a valid claim and we can not reach a resolution
- Private investigations if operators commit offenses like embezzlement, scam and money laundering
Why do I need online gaming and betting consumer protection service?
Criminal online gaming operators have embezzled and scammed Euro billions from unaware account holder and Game Protect investigation reveals that there are more ticking time bombs on the market!
Demand your right, court proceedings and private investigation are time consuming and costly. Hence,
we saw the need to introduce a consumer protection service against criminal online gaming operators!
How can I qualify for your online gaming consumer protection service?
A) Simply register your online Casino, Poker or Sports Betting account with any operator below:
|P: $1,100 Welcome Bonus, Points Rewards, Bonuses, Promotions C: $1,000 Welcome Bonus, $20 Free||View||Register|
|Happy hours with 0% house edge D: Only 0,8% house edge - Highest faucet among all websites||View||Register|
|S: Monthly Parlay Jackpot P: Rewarding Loyalty Program C: Monthly Promotions||View||Register|
|P: $2500 Bonus, VIP Rewards, Cash races S: $50 Free play, 25% Lifetime Bonus C: $25 Free Bet||View||Register|
|Monthly leaderboard | Strategy Game: Zero-house edge player vs player multiplayer game||View||Register|
|25% Rakeback Every Month | 50 Bitcoin Progressive Jackpot||View||Register|
|S: Bettor versus Bettor exchange that brings you the best odds in the sports betting industry||View||Register|
|C: Welcome Pack 5 BTC + 250 Free Spins | Weekly Leaderboard D: Dice Madness||View||Register|
C: Casino D: Dice P: Poker S: Sports Betting
B) If you ignored A), you still can ask for our assistance if you donate 5% of your claim in advance.
1) Gambling and betting accounts registered with Game Protect = happy customers.
2) Qualify free operators will attract valuable customers and generate more revenue.
3) Shady gaming and betting operators will lose revenue or better go out of business.