Betsoft scam gaming software
UPDATE February 21, 2017
The betcoin.ag scam is in free fall on Alexa Global Rank: 168,597 – 68,747 = 65% down within 3 months!
RUN, RUN, RUN, the last will be bitten by the dogs! 😀
Betcoin.ag scam Poker Terms of Service (TOS)
BetcoinPoker.com advises You to read all of these documents carefully as each forms part of the legally binding agreement between You and BetcoinPoker.com
1) It is juridical not possible to have a legally binding agreement with a domain name! Legally binding agreements are only possible between legal entities or private persons. Most noteworthy, the alleged “Terms of Service” also do neither state the operator nor a gambling license, nothing!
2) False and misleading statements are the criminal offense of fraud by false representation!
Fraud Act 2016
(1) A person is in breach of this section if he—
(a) dishonestly makes a false representation, and
(b) intends, by making the representation—
(i) to make a gain for himself or another, or
(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.
(2) A representation is false if—
(a) it is untrue or misleading, and
(b) the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.
(3) “Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a representation as to the state of mind of—
(a) the person making the representation, or
(b) any other person.
(4) A representation may be express or implied.
(5) For the purposes of this section a representation may be regarded as made if it (or anything implying it) is submitted in any form to any system or device designed to receive, convey or respond to communications (with or without human intervention).
Betcoin.ag scam governed in Hong Kong or Curacao or Costa Rica or nowhere?
25. GOVERNING LAW
These Agreements shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Curacao in The Netherlands Antilles for the settlement of any dispute or matters arising out of or concerning these Agreements or their enforceability.
Based on what shall the agreements with the Betcoin.ag scam be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong or Curacao?
How could “These Agreements” be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, while online gambling is not allowed in Hong Kong? Does this make any sense?
If the Betcoin operation shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, why do you need to irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Curacao?
Wait, Betcoin.ag scam Casino Terms of Service (TOS)
The Agreement and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of Costa Rica. Each party irrevocably agrees that the relevant courts of Costa Rica shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference between them concerning the Agreement and any matter arising hereunder.
One, two or three, you have to decide, 3 fields are free!
So where is it now? Hong Kong or Curacao or Costa Rica or nowhere?
Who is the operator of the Betcoin.ag scam? Why is the name not stated on their website?
Here is a guy who crystal clear won a 500 Bitcoin Jackpot, but of course did not receive it!