UPDATE June 13, 2017
Government owned United Telecommunications Services (UTS) will stop offering casino and lottery services to its subsidiaries Radcomm (Smart Play) and Curacao eGaming in August this year!
The measure is dictated by the negative reports on the role of UTS in games of chance and the damage that can be subject to the company as a result thereof, according to the SA in a press statement.
THE HAGUE, WILLEMSTAD – The government in Curacao must answer all questions from the Parliament in The Hague about the Curacao license scam and gaming sector on the island. That is according to a majority of the Second Chamber of the Dutch Parliament.
The Minister of Kingdom Relations Ronald Plasterk has to send more than 100 questions asked by Dutch MPs to the Curacao government. Most of these questions come from the MP for the Socialist Party Ronald van Raak.
Van Raak indicated that he doesn’t like the answers about the Curacao license scam he received from Plasterk. The MP now has the support of the ruling party VVD and the Labour Party PvdA to have the government in Willemstad answer these questions.
Van Raak believes that the gambling sector in Curacao is illegal and that the public company UTS is involved in it. He also believes that the KPMG is supporting UTS in this business.
Some questions asked from van Raak about the Curacao license scam industry
1) Is it true that the construction of master and sub-licenses in the gambling industry used on Curacao has no legal basis?
2) Is it true that UTS as casino licensor shall not report unusual transactions to the MOT?
3) Is it true that the online casino network UTS also facilitates the use of (master-) licensing, Internet licensing, logo, marketing, and other turnkey services including colocation, e-zones services, legal and compliance services, corporate services, fiducary services, IT infrastructure and support, telephone, leased lines and internet infrastructure, gaming software, banking, card payment and authorization services?
4) Does the UTS (master-) licensor fulfill its responsibility for tax payments for his casino network?
5) Is it true that the service KPMG provides for UTS include legal, tax and financial advisory services, management consulting, marketing and sales operations, responsibility for internal reporting and is for more than 15 years checking accounts?
6) Do you know BitCasino, that operates from the building of the governmental telecommunications company UTS Curacao in the Dutch market?
7) Is it true that the (illegal) activities of BitCasino are authorized by the master licensor Curacao eGaming, which allows to be established in the UTS building?
8) Is it true that over hundred international casino sites are located in this UTS building?
Stay tuned for updates…
Curacao license scam examples
The Curacao license scam curacao-egaming.com claim on their website that their mission is to supervise and ensure the integrity and conduct of Curacao eGaming’s authorized IP operator and providers of service.
But several scams with US $ millions of damage already happened:
Full Flush Poker Litigation 70:30 offer (Pending case)
Lock Poker Business Plan, 15 mio embezzled (Pending case)
Win Cake Poker + Juicy Stakes (Pending case)