Curaçao – Game Protect has uncovered the biggest scam scheme in the online gaming history with a damage of over 1000 million Euro! We have info and documents that
- License holders 1668/JAZ, 365/JAZ, 5536/JAZ + 8048/JAZ are not authorised to issue sublicenses
- Licensees have intentionally despised the publicly stated Curacao licensing laws and requirements
- Licensees have not complied with their due diligence and must know that the licenses are not valid
What does this mean?
- All gaming sites that claim to operate under the license 1668/JAZ, 365/JAZ, 5536/JAZ or 8048/JAZ have no valid license and operate illegal!
- Players can demand all deposits back for the past 5 years, because illegal gambling operators are not allowed to keep your money.
- Payment service providers like Credit Card, EcoPayz, Neteller or Skrill did not check the validity of the licenses and are also liable for the damage.
- To demand all your deposits back, you need to request your transaction history from your payment service provider for the past 5 years.
What can I do?
Inform friends, social media, forums and websites about the biggest scam in the online gaming history! Do not hesitate to contact us if you want your losses back.
Curacao licensing scam operators | Please add all gaming sites here!
Public prosecutor’s office Curacao
All victims of the Curacao license scam can file a complaint to the Public Prosecutor’s Office:
Address: De Tempel Emanu-Él , Hendrikplein z/n, Curaçao
Phone: + (599-9) 434 2100 | Fax: +(599-9) 461 3328 / 461 1888
Emails: [email protected] + [email protected]
Website: openbaarministerie.org (English)
Game Protect key questions to the Curacao license scam
- Please show us the 1668/JAZ license the Government of Curacao issued to you?
- Which part of the government regulates you and how?
- How do you supervise and regulate your authorized IP operators and providers of service?
UPDATE August 5, 2017
The license validation page claims that the Government of Curacao issued the license 1668/JAZ to the trade name Curacao eGaming. But trade names can not sign contracts and all licensees must have a company ending with N.V. or B.V.!
UPDATE July 5, 2017
After 20 years of silence, the Curacao license scam suddenly feels the necessity to defend themselves against this Game Protect article. From Curaçao eGaming website:
Notice regarding false article:
This article is baseless and has been part of a series false reports about UTS, a local Curacao telecom. UTS is a local Curaçao telecom which has been targeted by journalist and fake news websites who claim UTS is the licensor and operator of Curaçao online gaming services. UTS is one of several data centre ezone’s on Curaçao which Curaçao corporate providers could register their ezone eGaming clients companies under.
UTS simply does not want any further ezone eGaming company registrations in their ezone due to the negative impact of the false news, corporate services providers can register their clients ezone companies in any number of ezones on Curaçao. This decision of UTS has absolutely no impact on Curaçao License 1668/JAZ or its services. The actual article stating the actual position of UTS can be found here.
Hence, Curacao eGaming claims that UTS simply does not want any further company registration in their ezone, while UTS announced to stop with the delivery of infrastructure!
But as everyone can see on the license validation page, UTS still delivers the letter box addresses for the illegal gambling operators!
Curacao license scam examples
Curaçao eGaming claims on its website that their mission is to supervise and ensure the integrity and conduct of Curaçao eGaming’s authorized IP operator and providers of service.
But several scams with US $ millions of damage already happened:
Full Flush Poker Litigation 70:30 offer (Pending case)
Lock Poker Business Plan, 15 mio embezzled (Pending case)
Win Cake Poker + Juicy Stakes (Pending case)