Game Protect uncovered the biggest scam scheme in the online gaming history!
Curaçao – We have uncovered the biggest license scam scheme in the online gaming history with a damage of over 1000 million Euro! We have info and documents confirming that
- Master- and sub-license holders intentionally breach the applicable Curaçao licensing requirements
- Sub-licenses have no legal basis, because the terms and conditions of the contracts are not fulfilled
- Where are the license certificates or contracts to check if they comply with Curaçao licensing laws?
Even the Public Prosecutor’s Office Curaçao confirms that online games of chance are not regulated:
At the moment, brick and mortar casinos and lotteries are regulated by two dfferent organizations, whereas online games of chance are yet to be regulated in anticipation of legislation.
What does this mean?
- All gaming sites that claim to operate under the license 1668/JAZ, 365/JAZ, 5536/JAZ or 8048/JAZ have no valid license and operate illegal!
- Players can demand all deposits back for the past 5 years, because illegal gambling operators are not allowed to keep your money.
- Payment service providers like EcoPayz, MasterCard, Neteller, Skrill or VISA did not check the validity of the licenses and are also liable for Curacao license scam damage.
- To demand all your deposits back, you need to request your transaction history from your payment service provider for the past 5 years.
Payment service providers
What can I do?
Inform friends, social media, forums and websites about the biggest scam in the online gaming history!
Curacao license scam confirms the seal status is no valid license certificate!
We inform since 2016 that the sub-licenses have no legal basis and Curaçao eGaming confirms since December 2017 that the seal status is not to be accepted as valid license certificate!
Take a look at the seal status kidding show 1) – 3) 😀
3) Since February 2018: “The seal status is not to be accepted as valid license certificate.”
2 months later the possibility to validate the license is removed?
2) Since December 2017: “The seal status is not to be accepted as valid license certificate. To validate the license use the button below: Validate license status”
If you clicked the “Validate license status” button, you were forwarded to:
1) Since 1996: “This service operates under the License No. 1668/JAZ issued to Curaçao eGaming, authorized and regulated by the Government of Curaçao.”
Public Prosecutor’s Office Curaçao
We have recently observed irregularities regarding the online gaming industry of Curaçao and are mapping the problem to see whether this is institutionalized or incidental.
The PPO is unsure whether the Curacao licensing scam is institutionalized or incidental and all victims can file a complaint to help them find out!
Public Prosecutor’s Office
Address: De Tempel Emanu-Él , Hendrikplein z/n, Curaçao
Phone: + (599-9) 434 2100 | Fax: +(599-9) 461 3328 / 461 1888
Emails: [email protected] + [email protected]
Website: openbaarministerie.org (English)
Curacao license scam curiosities
1) Where is the 1668/JAZ license issued by the Government of Curaçao?
2) Which part of the Government regulates you and how?
3) How do you supervise and regulate your authorized IP operators and providers of service?
4) Even though trade names have no legal capacity, Curaçao eGaming was able to get the 1668/JAZ license and is also operator of several online casinos:
Update: Curaçao eGaming meanwhile exchanged the company name to MOBILE TECHNOLOGY MARKETING LIMITED after our publication. But we made of course screenshots when Curaçao eGaming was the publicly stated company name.
5) From the Curaçao eGaming License Validation page:
Curaçao Egaming should only be contacted by players when they believe an Operator is in breach of their license.
But to be able to assess if an operator is in breach of their license we need to see the content of the license, right?
Curaçao eGaming breaks the silence after 20 years!
After 20 years of silence, the Curaçao license scam suddenly feels the necessity to defend itself:
Curaçao eGaming Notice regarding false article:
This article is baseless and has been part of a series false reports about UTS, a local Curacao telecom. UTS is a local Curaçao telecom which has been targeted by journalist and fake news websites who claim UTS is the licensor and operator of Curaçao online gaming services. UTS is one of several data centre ezone’s on Curaçao which Curaçao corporate providers could register their ezone eGaming clients companies under.
UTS simply does not want any further ezone eGaming company registrations in their ezone due to the negative impact of the false news, corporate services providers can register their clients ezone companies in any number of ezones on Curaçao. This decision of UTS has absolutely no impact on Curaçao License 1668/JAZ or its services. The actual article stating the actual position of UTS can be found here.
Curaçao eGaming says that UTS simply does not want any further company registration in their ezone and UTS announced to stop with the delivery of infrastructure August 2017!
But as everyone can see on the Curaçao eGaming license validation page, over 100 casinos still have their address in the UTS building Dr.M.J. Hugenholtzweg Z/N!
Curacao license scam examples
Curaçao eGaming claims on its website that their mission is to supervise and ensure the integrity and conduct of Curaçao eGaming’s authorized IP operator and providers of service.
But several scams with US $ millions of damage already happened:
Full Flush Poker Litigation 70:30 offer (Pending case)
Lock Poker Business Plan, 15 mio embezzled (Pending case)
Win Cake Poker + Juicy Stakes (Pending case)