Curacao licensing scam casinos list | Please add operators here?
Curaçao – Game Protect has uncovered the biggest Curaçao license scam scheme in online gaming history with 100s of million Euro illegally taken! We have info and documents confirming that
- License holders 1668/JAZ, 365/JAZ, 5536/JAZ and 8048/JAZ are not allowed to transfer its license
- Usage rights have no legal basis, because the terms and conditions of the contracts are not fulfilled
- Usage right issuer and taker do not comply with the applicable Curaçao licensing requirement laws
Even the Public Prosecutor’s Office Curaçao confirms that online games of chance are not regulated:
Brick and mortar casinos and lotteries are regulated by two dfferent organizations, whereas online games of chance are yet to be regulated in anticipation of legislation.
What does this mean?
- Casinos claiming to operate under the 1668/JAZ, 365/JAZ, 5536/JAZ or 8048/JAZ license have no valid usage right and operate illegal!
- Players can demand losses back, because illegal casinos are not allowed by laws to keep the loot.
- Payment service providers are also liable for losses, because they send money to illegal operators.
What can I do?
Inform friends, social media and forums about the biggest licensing scam in the online gaming history!
If you lost $5,000 or more to any Curaçao based casino, please submit your loss using Support ticket
Curacao license scam confirms the seal status is no valid license certificate!
We inform since 2016 that the usage right contracts have no legal basis and Curaçao eGaming itself confirms since December 2017 that the seal status is not to be accepted as valid license certificate!
Take a look at the seal status kidding show 1) – 3) 😀
1) Since 1996: “This service operates under the License No. 1668/JAZ issued to Curaçao eGaming, authorized and regulated by the Government of Curaçao.”
2) Since December 2017: “The seal status is not to be accepted as valid license certificate. To validate the license use the button below: Validate license status”
3) Since February 2018: “The seal status is not to be accepted as valid license certificate.”
2 months later the possibility to validate the license status is removed?
Curacao license scam curiosities
1) If the Curaçao eGaming seal is not shown on the casino website, you can not check the validity!
2) Which part of the Government regulates you and how?
3) How do you supervise and regulate your authorized IP operators and providers of service?
4) Even though trade names have no legal capacity, Curaçao eGaming is operator of online casinos:
Update: Curaçao eGaming meanwhile exchanged the company name to MOBILE TECHNOLOGY MARKETING LIMITED after our publication.
5) Casino websites are able to have 2 different operators at the same time! If you have an issue, you probably have to throw a coin to determine which one is liable! 😀
- blackdiamondcasino.net https://imgur.com/a/9OJvkz8 or https://imgur.com/a/1WgrYt8
- box24casino.com https://imgur.com/a/EiEkOvb or https://imgur.com/a/75v0SxL
- spartanslots.com https://imgur.com/a/f2bLN8S or https://imgur.com/a/8blp2yB
6) From the Curaçao eGaming seal status page:
Curaçao Egaming should only be contacted by players when they believe an Operator is in breach of their license.
But to be able to assess if an operator is in breach of their license we need to see the content of the usage right contract, right?
Curacao license scam examples
Curaçao eGaming claims on its website that their mission is to supervise and ensure the integrity and conduct of Curaçao eGaming’s authorized IP operator and providers of service.
But several scams with US $ millions of damage already happened:
1XBet scam loss back or litigation assistance (Pending case)
90dakika.com scam (Pending case)
Lock Poker recovery last chance! (Pending case)
Win Cake Poker + Juicy Stakes (Pending case)