Equity Poker Network, Full Flush
Full Flush Poker scam statement and information about participants
UPDATE January 1, 2017
1) A company purchased the Equity Poker Network scam February 2016
2) Jonathan Brown had several meetings with the new owner/management of the Equity Poker Network:
I had a couple meetings with Full Flush / Equity Poker last week. In person, face to face meetings with the new management / owners. Here is what I can tell you:
- I think they were candid and honest with me.
- They did not dodge any direct questions I asked them with regard to payouts or finances.
- They relayed their plans to turn things around and address the pending payout issues left by prior management.
- They listened to my suggestions for their poker room, their PR, and their payout issues and I think they will take them into consideration.
- They don’t seem to be in as bad a shape as this thread might lead one to believe (according to what I was shown / told).
- I’m going to continue to send my horses / players there because I honestly believe things are going to run much more smoothly with this new team.
- The problems left for this new group will NOT be fixed over night, be patient and look for positive trends in place (like this influx of new payouts for example).
3) After meeting with new owner/management of the Equity Poker Network, Professional Rakeback was the only one with the privilege to purchase account balances from other players. He paid only 0.40 on the $1, while he believed that everyone will get paid eventually.
4) One month after a company with alleged money purchased the Equity Poker Network, withdrawals slowed down again. Jonathan Brown persisted to believe that the new owner / management will right the ship.
Or did he persist to believe in his own financial advantage? Did he believe that he can purchase more account balances and will receive more affiliate commissions?
Did withdrawals slow down again because management paid too much money to Professional Cheat? Was this the reason why not everyone gained advantage of the money injection?
5) kahntrutahn on 2+2
Otherwise I’m going to have one hell of a tax write off under business losses this year!
6) kahntrutahn on 2+2
If Full Flush Poker fails to return, our players will be compensated somehow.
Do you believe that Professional Rakeback has a huge loss (any loss?) with his participation in the Equity Poker Network scam?
I for sure not and I will explain you why:
- If you are the main affiliate of a poker site that already embezzled player funds and a new company is willing to purchase this fraud, then you want to see money to continue to promote this scam!
- There is no way that he greedy as he is would commit the criminal offense of fraud and purchase account balances from his own pocket and take the risk. If a company comes and says, “O.k., we will right this ship”, then they have to put the money on the table. There is no way that he could believe in the new owner, while he had to pay the price for this adventure!
- Would you offer a compensation for victims who joined the Equity Poker Network scam thru your affiliate link while you have a huge loss and were defrauded yourself?
- Also, why does he keep the name of the responsible owner / management for himself, if he has a loss and is defrauded as well? Why not unite with the other victims and sue the responsibles to pay what is owed?
Equity Poker Network special agent Professional Rakeback
Posted May 2016
Customers have started to complain in poker forums about delayed withdrawals from Equity Poker Network in December 2014. Since then, the waiting time to receive a withdrawal steadily raised up to 9 months!
Players also report that they have several pending withdrawal requests, while none of them ever come in. What is the sense of having several pending withdrawal requests, while they are not able to process even one! of them?
Shill and special agent Professional Rakeback – kahntrutahn on 2+2 – Jonathan Brown had a couple meetings with Equity Poker Network management February 2016. After those meetings he decided to purchase account balances for only 0.40 on the $1! Why he paid only 40% of the account balances while he believed that everyone will get paid in full remains his secret?!
Unfortunately, there is meanwhile a waiting list for victims who want to sell their “valuable” account balances for 60% less to kahntrutahn. At the same time, Professional Rakeback promotes Full Flush Poker as the “Poker Site of the Month” May and June 2016. Are we really at a point where criminal operators that embezzled player deposits are considered as “Poker Site of the Month”?!
Jonathan Brown knowingly and intentionally makes untrue and misleading statements about withdrawal time frames to draw new deposits / victims in and promote the Full Flush Poker scam scheme. Knowingly and intentionally make false representations and promote scams for its own financial benefit is the criminal offense of fraud!
Fraud Act 2016
(1) A person is in breach of this section if he—
(a) dishonestly makes a false representation, and
(b) intends, by making the representation—
(i) to make a gain for himself or another, or
(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.
(2) A representation is false if—
(a) it is untrue or misleading, and
(b) the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.
(3) “Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a representation as to the state of mind of—
(a) the person making the representation, or
(b) any other person.
(4) A representation may be express or implied.
(5) For the purposes of this section a representation may be regarded as made if it (or anything implying it) is submitted in any form to any system or device designed to receive, convey or respond to communications (with or without human intervention).