Can I sue the responsible parties?
Yes. All countries have courts where you can sue the operator of the gambling website or their licensor or the payment service providers like Neteller or Skrill if they send money to illegal operators or scams! The court will make a public decision based on the publicly stated laws and decide if your claim is valid or not. With the court judgement you can directly enforce your claim from the debtor.
In Curacao you can also sue the master-license holders 1668/JAZ, 365/JAZ, 5536/JAZ and 8048/JAZ, because they do not fulfill the publicly stated and valid Curacao license laws and also assist the illegal online gambling operators!
In criminal cases you can also file criminal complaints at the police or public prosecutor, but our record shows that they have not much interest in such cases, especially if low amounts are owed.
Why Game Protect?
1) We give you the opportunity to qualify cost free for our online gaming consumer protection service if you register your accounts with any Qualify cost free site.
2) For all your other accounts you can qualifiy for our online gaming consumer protection service when sending Bitcoin worth Euro 27 for 3 months or Euro 78 for 1 year to the deposit address: 19zkL9bAbmZjZq1sZgo3SpM9iZVeRajVL3
Gambling or betting accounts on our Warnings list are excluded from this offer!
3) Game Protect collect the proofs and organize the required steps like
- Dispute resolution between you and the operators for your Game Protect qualified gaming accounts
- Lawyer and civil court proceeding, in case you have a valid claim and we can not reach a resolution
- Lawyer and private investigations, if operators embezzle account balances or players act fraudulent
4) If you ignored 1) or 2) and wish to use our service for your not qualified gambling or betting account issue, we can assist you for a donation according to the arrangement.
Can everyone report a gambling account issue?
Yes. Everyone can report an issue with his gaming or betting account here: Report issue. We will use that info for our worldwide online gambling operator research, but only qualified Poker, Sports Betting or Casino accounts are entitled for our cost free online gaming consumer protection service.
Do you have any question?
Feel free to contact us.