How does Game Protect work?
1) We offer to play with consumer protection service inclusive. Simply register your gambling accounts with any Qualify free casino or sportsbook. Our enforcement service includes:
- Dispute resolution between you and the operators for your Game Protect qualified gaming accounts
- Lawyer and civil court proceeding, in case you have a valid claim and we can not reach a resolution
- Private investigations if operators commit offenses like embezzlement, scam and money laundering
2) If you decided to play without consumer protection service and got scammed, then you still have the following enforcement options:
- Collection proceedings on a no cure no pay basis, if the money owed is at least around 5,000 Euro.
- Donate 5% of the money owed (minimum 100 Euro) to qualify for our assistance service.
- Register your gambling account with any Qualify free operator. After your account accumulated 5% of the money owed (minimum 100 Euro) we will start with our assistance service.
Can I sue the responsible parties?
Yes. All countries have courts where you can sue the operator of the gambling website or their licensor or the payment service providers like Neteller or Skrill if they send money to illegal operators or scams! The court will make a public decision based on the publicly stated laws and decide if your claim is valid or not. With the court judgement you can directly enforce your claim from the debtor.
If the operator commit criminal offenses like embezzlement, scam or money laundering, you also have the option to file criminal complaints at the police or public prosecutor.
Can everyone report a gambling account issue?
Yes. We appreciate any info about online gambling scammers using Support Ticket and add them to our Warnings list! But only Casino, Poker and Sports Betting accounts registered with Game Protect play with consumer protection service inclusive.
Do you have any question?
Feel free to contact us.