Frequently asked questions about online gaming consumer protection

How does it work?

1) Game Protect offers to qualify free for online gaming consumer protection service. Simply register your accounts with any Qualify free casino.

2) If you ignored 1), we still will assist you after you donated 5% (Minimum 100 Euro) of your claim. Or register your gambling accounts with any Qualify free operator and after we will have received affiliate commissions in the height of 5% of your claim (Minimum 100 Euro) we will assist you.

3) Our platform collects the proofs and organizes the required enforcement steps like

  • Dispute resolution between you and the operators for your Game Protect qualified gaming accounts
  • Lawyer and civil court proceeding, in case you have a valid claim and we can not reach a resolution
  • Private investigations if operators commit offenses like embezzlement, scam and money laundering

Can I sue the responsible parties?

Yes. All countries have courts where you can sue the operator of the gambling website or their licensor or the payment service providers like Neteller or Skrill if they send money to illegal operators or scams! The court will make a public decision based on the publicly stated laws and decide if your claim is valid or not. With the court judgement you can directly enforce your claim from the debtor.

If the operator commit criminal offenses like embezzlement, scam or money laundering, you also have the option to file criminal complaints at the police or public prosecutor.

Can everyone report a gambling account issue?

Yes. We appreciate any info about online gambling scammers using Support Ticket and add them to our Warnings list! But only Casino, Poker and Sports Betting accounts registered with Game Protect qualify free for our consumer protection service.

Do you have any question?

Feel free to contact us.

game protect frequently asked questions