Full Flush Poker scam further info:
Equity Poker Network, Full Flush
A) Pedro Caules Coll purchased the Full Flush Poker scam
I have a document and statement that Calexico de Capitales INT SL, street Cautivos De Constantinopla 42 2, 07760 (Ciutadella de Menorca) Menorca, Balearic islands, Spain purchased the Full Flush poker scam February 2016:
- Sole director is Finances y Transactions Menorca SL, Calle Cautivos De Constantinopla 42 2, 07760 (Ciutadella De Menorca), Menorca, Balearic islands, Spain.
- Sole partner is Pedro Caules Coll. He is fully liable for the money owed and criminal offenses committed. Pedro Caules Coll probably also committed the criminal offense of tax evasion for the salary he took out of the Full Flush Poker scam.
- Numero (number) D-U-N-S: 466329010
- CIF/NIF (tax number): B57910705
B) Playsafe Holding AS was Full Flush Poker scam software provider
They are at least liable based on negligence or even participated actively. Clive Archer (ex CEO) stated that Full Flush Poker did not pay the gaming software fees to Playsafe. As everyone can surely imagine, the software provider fees are the last thing a gaming company will not pay, because without the gaming software = no offer/business.
Hence, not paying the software provider fees, at least strongly indicate that Full Flush Poker did not honour player balances as well! When Playsafe Holding AS do not receive their software license fee, then they are obliged by law to check the status of the operator. 15 minutes google would have revealed that their licensee do not honour player funds = criminal offense of embezzlement!
Without Playsafe’s gaming software delivery, the Full Flush Poker scam would have been not able to continue! And this makes Playsafe Holding AS liable, obviously.
File complaint against Full Flush Poker scam + Playsafe Holding AS
Game Protect offer to file a criminal complaint at the cyber crime police in Madrid, Spain against the following participants of the Full Flush Poker scam scheme. The estimated costs to file a criminal complaint in Madrid are approximately $2,000 and include:
- Travel expenses to Madrid
- Stay at least 14 days in a cheap hotel
- Pay lawyer to prepare the criminal complaint in Spanish language and lodge it at the police
Bitcoin deposit address: 14EXS6DguUakKYxNo2XfHBg3fikz8Cwk3u
Amount required: $2,000
Collected to date: …
Please add “Criminal complaint” and your Game Protect username or email address to the reference field. If we will not reach the required amount, I will send the collected BTC back to the sender. Everyone can check the collected amount on blockchain.info