1) Operator of the SportsBet scam is mBetSolutions N.V., a shell company incorporated in Curacao with managing director Timothy John Heath.
Timothy John Heath also managed Curacao based Muchos Poker. They accepted deposits while they did not process withdrawals and finally closed owing to players, what you can read on the Poker forum 2+2.
2) The SportsBet scam false and misleading claims to be authorized and regulated by the Government of Curaçao! But they even do not know SportsBet.
Their claim to operate under the 1668/JAZ license with no control whatsoever has also no legal basis! More worse, the bank accounts of the SportsBet scam are somewhere outside of Curaçao!
3) Questions asked by Van Raak (Dutch second chamber) to the Ministers of the Interior and Kingdom Relations and Security and Justice of Curacao:
- Do you know the SportsBet scam, that operates from the building of the governmental telecommunications company UTS Curacao in the Dutch market?
- Is it true that the (illegal) activities of the SportsBet scam are authorized by the master licensor Curacao eGaming, which allows to be established in the UTS building?
- Is it true that over hundred international casino sites are located in this UTS building?
4) The hide the operator VegasCasino scam is also part of the SportsBet scam!
Our aim here at Vegas Casino is the bring you the best all-round Bitcoin betting experience possible and Evolution Gaming allows us to do that. Thanks to its high-end live dealer technology and ever-increasing suite of games, Evolution is at the forefront of the iGaming movement and, by joining Vegas Casino, you’ll become a part of this revolution.
5) Pending case: Bitcasino + Sportsbet scam get your losses back for past 5 years!
SportsBet scam customer is not able to withdraw 21.5 BTC
- 21.5 BTC TAKEN BY SPORTSBET.IO
I made a deposit of 15 BTC to sportsbet.io and managed to win another 6.5 BTC on top of it for a total of 21.5 BTC. However, when I tried to withdraw I recieved a message that my account was under a temporary security review and to try again in 12 hours. After 12 hours I attempted to withdraw again and was told I must provide KYC documents in order to get my withdrawal! I am bitcoin only player and as you all should know there is no reason for them to request KYC apart from delaying my withdrawal.
So I sent KYC documents to them and they then told me they were not going to send my withdrawal anyway! they closed my account and quoted a bunch of terms and conditions that did not apply to me in any way.
You can view the emails and posts I’ve already made below:
Posts in bitcointalk thread:
1) ExcessTest: WARNING
I Just had 21.5 BTC stolen from me by sportsbet.io!
First of all they asked me for KYC which I do not understand because I am a Bitcoin player, and then when I send it they say they are not sending my money anyway a quoted a bunch of terms and conditions that did not apply to me in any way!
2) ExcessTest: As you can see the sportsbet rep account has been online and ignored my message. They have no reason for why they closed my account, took my 21.5 BTC or asked for KYC so they will not respond. They have also not replied to my emails.
3) Sportsbet.io support: Regarding ExcessTest,
Our Security department has found the username of this player and we were able to check this claim.
This account has been closed due to fraudulent activity, providing false information and breach of our Terms & Conditions.
To respect the privacy of the player, we will not disclose the exact details and transactions that are linked to this account.
The player always has the right to file a complaint at AskGamblers.com, who will then start an objective investigation to ensure that the player gets a fair trial.
4) ExcessTest: I give you permission to disclose any details/transactions linked to my account except those which would reveal my personal information such as name, address.
No, I cannot do that as sportsbet.io is not listed on askgamblers.
- 1 Bitcoin win confiscated
ExcessTest announced on BitcoinTalk to honour those who helped him to get his Bitcoins off. But he escaped quickly from the forum after he has received 15 BTC from the SportsBet scam.